Harte-Hanks is a direct marketing services company offering the widest array of integrated, multichannel, data-driven solutions for top brands around the globe. We help our clients gain insight into their customers’ behaviors from their data, and use that insight to create innovative multichannel marketing programs that break through the clutter to deliver impressive, business-changing results. We’re passionate about making sure our clients get maximum value from their direct marketing investment. Visit us at www.harte-hanks.com.
The Oracle Developer is responsible for producing quality deliverables for a defined project. Technical responsibilities include development, documentation, debugging and analysis, time management, source code maintenance and adherence to existing standards and best practices. Also, this individual must be capable of providing direction and guidance to others, escalating issues and concerns to management, providing root cause analysis and problem resolution. This individual may be responsible and accountable for entire modules across multiple developers.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop technical solutions for a defined project
- Requirements elaboration and analysis
- Adhere to a structured development environment
- Work estimation and personal time/schedule management
- Debugging and maintenance of existing code
- Integral participation in team meetings and collaborative efforts
- Seek and utilize support and coaching from others
- Offer support and coaching to others
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in application development and technologies
- Consistent time tracking and entry
- Status reporting and escalation of issues/concerns
Compensation and Benefits:
- 5+ years working with Oracle 8/9i and/or MS SQL Server 2005/2008
- 5+ years TSQL and/or PL/SQL development experience
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Significant experience with RDBMS and SQL
- Understanding of either application or database performance optimization techniques
- Demonstrated understanding of SDLC methodologies
- Ability to act independently on medium complexity assignments
- Ability to produce quality code on schedule
- Ability to participate in Code Reviews and brainstorming activities
- Ability to identify and solve problems of moderate to high complexity
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work on multiple assignments concurrently under aggressive deadlines
- BS degree in a related field or the equivalent experience
Harte-Hanks offers attractive compensation plans along with a comprehensive benefits offering including: Medical, Dental, Life, PTO, 401(k), Disability, Educational Assistance, Flexible Spending Accounts and Employee Referral Bonus Plans.
Harte-Hanks, Inc. (Harte-Hanks) is a worldwide direct and targeted marketing company that provides direct marketing services and shopper...