Opportunity exists for Oracle Developers to join our San Antonio team charged with supporting Oracle upgrade/migration activities. Our typical DOD customers in San Antonio require migration of their financial, HR and payroll systems. Consider joining an organization that values a balanced family life as much as they value a consistent work ethic. This is an excellent opportunity for those individuals willing to meet the challenge of working with the team of analysts and subject-matter experts in support of a professional environment encompassing medium and large-scale applications development.
Potential candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Proven knowledge of Oracle ERP suite 11i / R12
- Direct experience supporting at least two (2) Release 12 upgrades
- A minimum of 5 years support/development within Oracle E-Business Suite domain
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline (additional experience may be substituted for degree)
- Experience supporting DOD customer(s) a plus
- Experience with Oracle Financial modules also a plus
- Experience with implementation of User Productivity Kit (UPK) also a plus
- Sr. Developer positions available for those individuals with experience implementing and supporting technical design in an Oracle ERP system environment
Reimbursement of commuting expenses may be offered DOE
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information (Thus, we are unable to sponsor H1-B candidates for this opportunity). A challenging work environment and great benefits package await the right candidate (i.e. PAID employee medical & life insurance, holidays, vacation, 401k, etc).