Job Category: Accounting, Finance
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time Position Summary:
This position requires a strong and diverse background in information technology and finance (MS Access / Visual Basic / Oracle). This individual should have the ability to deliver first rate applications that meets the business and technology needs of the Profit Recovery and Store Returns as well as other areas outside of finance.
The Applications Developer is responsible for but not limited to:
• Design, develop, implement and support various database applications.
• Participate in and make recommendations on development and systems design.
• Design application frameworks and highly re-usable components within the constraints of the infrastructure architecture.
• Establish infrastructure and system requirements based on a complete understanding of the business needs and system capabilities.
• Develop and maintain application architecture models and define transition steps from the current to the future application architecture, including compatibility with existing application migration strategies.
• Excellent research skills, ability to troubleshoot using available resources, internet and other online services
• Access / VB / Oracle Required Qualifications:
B.S. Information Management 5+ years’ experience developing commercial applications using Oracle, Oracle stored procedures and packages, PL/SQL, and SQL and Teradata. Extensive knowledge and experience in MS-Access (2003 and 2007) Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual basic Classes is a must. Education:
B.S. Information Management Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Caremark - 15 months ago
CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS), headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States with integrated...