- The Developer/Analyst position supports the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) at Corsair Memory.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
Education, Essential Skills and Experience:
- This position will be responsible primarily for daily techno-functional support of the Oracle ERP (Enterprises Resource Planning) modules. Additionally, this position will consult with business users to develop Oracle business solutions and document business system requirements.
- This individual is expected to perform business process/requirements analysis and re-engineering, module set up and configuration, spec customizations, coordinate and conduct unit testing, and reports documentation.
- Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems; ensures business solutions are consistent with organization objectives; solutions may require the interpretation of policies, processes, and procedures; solutions require innovation and analysis.
- Work is performed independently with minimal direction; participates in determining objectives of assignment; plans, schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives; work is reviewed for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Ability to hear and speak to employees/management and outside business associates on the phone and in person; ability to sit for long hours at a time; ability to see the letters and numbers on a personal computer screen; ability to travel to various offices worldwide; requires right and left hand coordination for the use of the personal computer.
- Be available for after-hours outage response and support
- Be available for occasional 7x24 on-call duty
- Be available for work beyond regular work day hours of 8-5
Corsair is an EOE
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System or related discipline or equivalent training plus 5+ years practical experience implementing or supporting Oracle ERP applications.
- Experience supporting, implementing or upgrading Oracle EBS modules.
- Essential knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL skills for report writing and back-end Queries, Oracle Forms, BI Publisher, Oracle Reports, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Discoverer.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to plan, organize, and control work.
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple business requirements simultaneously as well as the ability to understand and balance technical issues/solutions with time, cost, and human factors.
- Excellent skills as a communicator and facilitator, both written and oral.
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, and influencing skills.
- Excellent presentation and meeting management skills.
- Ability to estimate, plan, track, control costs, and provide project status reporting.
- Demonstrated skills in diplomacy, confidence, persuasiveness, enthusiasm and verbal fluency.
- Ability to promote and build a team atmosphere, motivating team members.
- Proven analytical, problem solving, and decision making abilities.
- Desirable list of modules include:
- General Ledger
- Fixed Assets
- Cash Management
- Global Intercompany System (AGIS)
- Web Self-service
- Marketing & Sales
- Trade Management
- Inventory (INV)
- Bills of Materials (BOM/Agile)
- Work in Process (WIP)
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Cost Management
- Advance Supply Chain Planning (ASCP)
- Flow Manufacturing
- Quality Management
- Advanced Pricing
- Order Execution
- Order Information Portal
- Supplier Network
- Advanced Pricing
- Global Contracts
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Order Management
Corsair - 15 months ago