I am looking for a Oracle Fusion Developer who is passionate about his SOA development skills. Youll be recognized for your quality of work, open communications and development, working in a fun and relaxed environment. You should enjoy working with a friendly, motivated and engaging team that includes not just developers, designers, project managers and strategists. Thus, you should be an enthusiastic communicator even when not talking code.
I am representing one of the largest departments in the State of NY where they access the value of all properties, collecting property taxes and other property related charges. Working in Downtown NYC (Wall St) , it is convenient to all subway locations and eateries.
What youll be doing:
- Gather requirements through delivery of a middleware solutions and on-going maintenance and enhancement.
- Review, analyze and modify interfaces, including coding, testing, debugging and installing to support the organization's middleware application, architecture, and standards.
- Experience designing, developing, implementing and administering enterprise data movement and integration services over Oracle OSB / SOA Suite
What you need:
Whats in it for you:
- 5+ years of IT experience
- 3 + years of Oracle Fusion
- Opportunity to work for a stable company where the department is growing and positioned for great success.
- Chance to be a key team member
- Incredible office environment, fun team and more !
- Interviews are currently occurring, so please apply today. Youll be glad you did. Thank you. !
Atlantic Partners - 13 months ago