The Production Support/Developer is responsible for participating in all phases of application development, performing such activities as analysis and design, programming, hardware and software evaluations, and extensive user interaction. The individual should have a good knowledge of Oracle HR modules and Oracle PL/SQL. This role is projected to be 70% Production Support and 30% Projects.
• Support development work for Oracle HR and Payroll
• Manage third party interfaces from/to Oracle
• Work with other Developers and Business Analysts to develop and write applications systems and programs.
• Develop documentation and help in partnerships with Business Analysts
• Provide guidance and assistance to the applications users and support teams on all aspects of application deployment, training and support, including Installation, Configuration, Super-user training, End user training, First and second tier support and troubleshooting.
• Identify and resolve project issues, including issue tracking and escalation.
• Participate in application planning/strategy meetings, and provide input on the most appropriate and effective use of applications.
• Develop software code that conforms to company standards for quality and conformity.
• At least two (2) years of experience in Development and Production Support Knowledge with Oracle EBS HR modules including HR, Compensation (CWB), and Manager Self Service (MSS).
• Strong Oracle PL/SQL skills.
• Strong experience with Oracle APIs
• Strong experience with Oracle Forms (stand-alone, custom.pll, and personalization)
• Experience with system development life cycles (SDLC) with emphasis on design, testing, development and project management.
• Must have strong interpersonal and organization skills and be able to communicate clearly with all levels of the business including peers, technical management, customers and/or external vendors.
• Must be able to work in a team environment or as a sole contributor.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in system analysis, programming, project implementations and technical management is required.
• Knowledge of Oracle Payroll module.
• Experience with at least one (1) Oracle HR/Payroll implementation.
• The ability to modify integrators within Oracle HR
• Basic HR reports using XML
• Experience with BI Publishing reports
• Experience with JDeveloper
• Experience with Oracle interfaces, such as benefits or other HR-related systems
• Experience with creating and modifying host scripts/Unix shell scripts
Minimum Education Level
- 24 months ago - save job