BioPharm Systems (www.biopharm.com) is seeking an Oracle Health Sciences Application Support Consultant who will be responsible for assisting users of Oracle’s clinical and safety/pharmacovigilance applications with their questions.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting (help desk role) Oracle Health Sciences applications at a life sciences organization or third party vendor. Candidates experienced in using (user role) a variety of Oracle Health Sciences applications will also be considered.
The following qualities are also essential to this role: disciplined, focused, well-organized, effective time management skills, highly productive while working independently, and excellent written and verbal communication skills, including very quick response times to emails and voicemails.
This is a full-time (part-time may be considered) position and the employee will have the option to work from home (remote) or in the San Mateo, CA office. It is important for this person to be able to work West Coast hours (9 a.m.-5 p.m. Pacific Time).
Education and Experience:
- Respond to phone, e-mail, and website application support requests (technical and functional topics) to einsure proper escalation and/or resolution
- Submit service requests to Oracle and other software vendors as necessary
- Follow up with application users to ensure service satisfaction
- Track and manage support tickets in a help desk/ticket management system
- Maintain BioPharm Systems’ knowledge base of articles
- Create new knowledge base articles and update existing ones
- Monitor and track software patches related to Oracle Health Sciences applications
- Collaborate with other application support team members, employees, and clients
- Represent the company in a professional and positive way
- Four-year degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of application support, help desk, or user experience
- Experience using a variety of Oracle Health Sciences applications, such as Siebel Clinical, Argus Safety, Oracle Clinical, Remote Data Capture (RDC), or Thesaurus Management System (TMS) is essential
- Experience using an application support ticket management system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow verbal/written directions
- Quick learner, self-starter, organized, ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Eager to learn