The Program mission is to develop, implement and maintain a single, statewide financial system for use by the State Comptroller, Division of the Budget, and all agencies.
The consultant will be performing application development tasks including:
Researching and documenting technical designs
Writing and executing Unit Test Plans
Researching, resolving, and testing defects.
Customer technical support
- Programmer; - Analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application
- Team- Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work- Write application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions.
- Mid Level; 36-60 months; Candidate is able to work without assistance.
UNIVERSAL Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 24 Months of Experience utilizing Oracle Data Integrator to build and manage interfaces between PeopleSoft and external systems
- 24 Months of Experience utilizing PeopleSoft Integration Broker, involving integrating with PeopleSoft and 3rd party systems.
- 36 Months of Experience Designing Customizations in a PeopleSoft Financials environment
- 36 Months of Experience in application development using PeopleTools
- 48 Months of Experiencing of general Application Development Experience in an object oriented development environment
Universal Technologies, LLC - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard