JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today:
We're doing our part to move the nation forward. Learn more about
- We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion.
- We operate in more than 60 countries.
- We have more than 240,000 employees.
- We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
- Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
The Way Forward
- Initial investigation, solution identification and sizing.
- Requirements management and high level design.
- Detailed analysis and design. Specification for construction by yourself or another team member.
- Build and unit test against specifications.
- Responsible for on-time delivery of high-quality code
- System test planning and system test execution.
- Support QA phase by tracking and assigning defects to development team; work with QA leads to schedule fixes and builds and enable QA to be successful
- Implementation and warranty support.
- Identify efficiencies and ways to improve design and development processes
- Identify ways to increase efficiency of production support - Find solutions that allow operations to better do their job without involving development resource time.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology. Master's degree in Finance, Computer Science, or Information Technology a plus.
10 - 12 years performing development of Applications in OLTP and Dataware house applications using oracle,
ORACLE Certification is preferred
Knowledge of release management version and revision control practices and procedures
Knowledge in any of the Data Tools like TOAD, SQL Developer, PLSQL developer is must.
Strong knowledge of development life cycles
Solid experience in oracle Stored objects Design, coding, testing and debugging techniques
Experience with multiple relational databases is desired.
Strong SQL knowledge including query design and performance tuning
Knowledge of open source tools and utilities
Experience with Subversion or similar source code versioning tools
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
(NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
US-TX-Lewisville-Lake Vista III (BSC) / 41054
Retail Financial Services
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...