Smartsource is looking for an Oracle ERP Business Analyst
Location: Cincinatti, OH
Job Title IT Business Analyst
Department Information Technology
Pay: $80K-$85,000 plus Benefits
Oracle ERP Business Analyst for a fragrance Manufacturing company
- Ability to perform maintenance support activities in assigned Oracle functional areas and focus on operational and logistic troubleshooting.
- General understanding of IT work flow and improved performance of Oracle Process Manufacturing lifecycle.
- IT support contact for all Oracle Process Manufacturing incidents, changes and tickets for all business users and sites in North America
- Need to work very closely with the IT help desk, business user community and other IT peers.
- Understanding of process manufacturing (food industry experience preferred), supply chain planning processes with ability to independently perform system setups (if necessary) and/or understand requirements to develop associate
- Oracle AIM BR100 setups for development and planning.
- Ability to identify Oracle Process Manufacturing bugs and fixes and follow through with development team on appropriate remediation: Patches, development form updates etc. Support the Oracle ERP Implementation, use and updates in the company.
- Define, implement and promote change of business and application processes to support the changing business needs.
- Define, implement and support processes, reports, and tools to improve process efficiency
- Provide employees with training and guidance on how to use the IT solutions provided.
- Support remote employees and sites as needed.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Assist and participate in global projects as directed by the Director of IT.
- Advise on process, system and functional subjects, propose innovative solutions and deliver excellent
- (internal) customer service to ensure highest possible customer satisfaction.
- Analyze reports and system data to alert business managers on potential issues throughout the system.
- Evaluate technologies and recommend solutions to optimize IT and business processes.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned
Education (minimum requirements/equivalent):
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience with implementing and supporting Oracle ERP systems (OPM Manufacturing experience preferred)
- Microsoft: extensive knowledge of office tools (Excel in particular)
- Applications: knowledge of ERP, CRM & BI applications, preferably Oracle Applications, preferably in a process manufacturing environment (Oracle OPM).
- Basic SQL knowledge (ability to create queries and report design understanding is a big plus).
- Process Documentation and end user training experience a plus.
- Develop test strategy and author test plans/scripts as required for implementations, application releases, enhancements and patches.
- Experienced in supporting Oracle 11i (R12 exposure a plus) Manufacturing modules: ASCP, Forecasting, Quality, Formulation/BOM, Inventory, Purchasing, Order Management and costing a big plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with credibility at all levels of the organization.
- Responsive to customer needs and highly motivated to improve the skills and capabilities of his/her organization.
- A team player outlook with the ability to work well with peers.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Degree in the field of Information Technology
- Business Analyst certificate or 4 years of business/system analyst experience
- Help Desk end user support preferred, experience supporting applications preferred.
- Experience in preparing and conducting training and presentations to management and employees
- Experience supporting remote employees
- Ability to drive change effectively in all levels of the organization.
Primary work environment: office/desk environment
Please send your resume to Carissa at Smartsource: Cmacellaio@smartsource-inc.com or call me today at 630-818-1053.
Please include your yearly salary requirements along with a word copy of your resume.
Monster - 21 months ago