Receives, stores, and distributes parts, tools and equipment with regard to the appliance service business.
- Receive calls and data from Appliance Service Technicians and customers
- Sources repair parts with multiple vendors. Follow up on orders. May pick up and deliver parts
- Service Central Storeroom shelves for parts, add parts and remove parts
- Prepare purchase orders
- Schedule and coordinate delivery of parts
- Schedule jobs and prepare price quotes for customers
- Enter jobs into computer database
- Process completed purchase orders and invoices for payments
- Process all returns for credits, warrants, damages, etc.
- Perform data entry regarding truck inventories, storeroom inventory, reconciliations, preparation of purchase orders, etc.
- Interact with customers, CCC, dispatch, accounting, parts management, management systems and division operations.
- Must be able to operate clerical equipment i.r. telephone, computer, CRT, fax machine, copy machine, etc.
Days & Hours: To be determined
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- High School Diploma
- Six months of clerical and appliance service parts experience
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds on a daily basis
- Good working knowledge of appliance service products, pricing, packaging, delivery systems, invoicing and contact arrangements.
- Good working knowledge of PC-based application, i.e. dBase, Lotus, word processing, etc, is highly desirable
- Must posses a valid driver's license.
- Possess good communication skills and etiquette
South Jersey Industries - 6 months ago
South Jersey Industries (NYSE: SJI), a member of the MSCI Global Climate Index, offers solutions to climate change and helps customers...