Filling customer orders from tickets. Product is grouped by zones. Order filling productivity is measured by filling quota and error rate with performance to quota required. Orders are filled manually by walking to a shelf area, identifying the product by number, physically removing it from the shelf and carrying it to a checking station via conveyor system or cart. Regular duties may include checking for accuracy, packing products for shipment and maintaining good housekeeping. Additional duties may include the following:
• Must obtain forklift certification in order to be able to operate equipment.
• Self-motivated and must be able to work with minimal supervision at a fast pace due to truck departure requirements.
The standard hours for the position are between 4:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (may vary), Monday through Friday.
Must be able to:
1. Walk and be on your feet at least 4 hours per day, bending, reaching, stooping, twisting and lifting.
2. Work at a fast, steady pace.
3. Understand and recognize product numbers and alpha/numeric codes.
4. Lift up to 50 lbs on an occasional basis, 30 lbs on a regular basis.
5. Be flexible in your hours of work.
S.P. Richards - 2 years ago
S.P. Richards has plenty of parts to play as a genuine office supplier. The subsidiary of Genuine Parts is a leading distributor of office...