Business Unit: Follett Library Resources |
Location: ILLINOIS (MCHENRY)
Requisition Number: FLR-00009077
Job Type: Regular
Business Unit Profile:
Follett Library Resources We help K-12 school libraries stay current, focused and empowered to bring maximum value to the learning experience. As the nation's largest supplier of books, eBooks and audiovisual materials to school libraries, Follett Library Resources offers much more than a phenomenal selection. Our industry-leading expertise and passion for exceeding customer expectations free school librarians, administrators and teachers to pursue their passion: educating our children and young adults. To meet the needs of today's educators, we listen first to understand the varied needs of their students. Then the Follett team, from account managers and special customer care managers to the associates who fill each order, leverage the full breadth of our resources to deliver the best products and services available anywhere. To learn more, please visit the Follett Library Resources website at www.flr.follett.com
Performs duties to select and setup orders for filling, to retrieve books to fill customer orders, and to inspect completed orders for accuracy while meeting established standards for quality and productivity. This position is temporary lasting up to 6 months.
Work from computer printout, picklist, totelist, and departmental manual:
- Log orders into computer to be picked by non-bonused picker
- Pick EPR, H2 and QTY orders
- Order titles from overstock needed for orders and deduct from totes accordingly
- Use RF gun to log off orders after checking books and ensuring correct quantities (QA)
- Relocate titles with basic knowledge of Dynamic Slotting based on need
- Pick and prepare Raising a Reader orders
Use data entry terminal, printer, laser-scanning device, totes, and cart.
- Must be able to walk up to 8 hours per day (with breaks)
- Basic usage and understanding of the English language (speaking, reading & writing).
- Basic math skills.
- Basic alphabetization skills.
Follett Corporation - 22 months ago