Electro Rent Corporation (NASDAQ ELRC) is the worlds leading technology rental company. We specialize in providing solutions for the temporary testing needs of the telecommunication, aerospace, computer and other electrical/electronic industries. We are currently looking for someone to fill the role of Order Processor.
The Order Processor creates and processes sales orders in the Company system, commits product for orders and coordinates with the Order Expediter to facilitate customer deliveries.
• Generates and forwards order document to customer for approval
• Enters sales information in the system
• Generates purchase requests or reserves product when necessary
• Creates and processes sales orders
• Obtains customer credit approval
• Communicates order status to the Inside Sales staff
• Directs incoming sales calls and maintain accurate customer files
• Two (2) year’s related experience
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must possess good interpersonal skills and have the ability to perform well in a demanding sales environment
• Proficient with MS Office Suite software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Good keyboarding skills
• Must be computer literate with the ability to access, input and retrieve data from Company database
• Detail-oriented; good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
• Great follow-up / follow-through ability
We offer a competitive salary, full benefits package and an onsite fitness center. Become part of our team!
EOE – AA M/F/D/V