Order Selectors work in our distribution warehouses and are responsible for accurately pulling and gathering of goods for customers. Interested candidates must be flexible in their work schedules and meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 1-2 years warehouse experience, is preferred.
- Experience in a large grocery company, is preferred.
- Able to lift 45 lbs continually, up to 100lbs (max).
- Able to pass a criminal background check and a drug/physical exam.
- Able to work under timed engineered standards.
- Previous pallet jack or forklift experience, is desired.
- Must be able to work a swing shift, Sunday to Friday with one day off during the week and Saturday off.
Unified Grocers - 8 months ago
Unified Grocers (Unified) is the largest retailer-owned wholesale grocery cooperative in the western United States. Our talented team of...