The person in this position will be expected to:|
1. teach courses in organizational communication (undergraduate and graduate) and leadership;
2. teach courses that may include, but are not limited to, health campaigns, interviewing, training, crisis communication, research writing at the undergraduate level, and a capstone course;
3. teach, or possibly develop, other courses in the candidate's area of specialty at the undergraduate and/or graduate level;
4. continue professional development and publication in area of specialty;
5. consult with graduate students on theses, comprehensive exams, and independent studies; and
6. advise and serve on various Area, Department, and University committees.
Ph.D. in Communication; ABD candidates considered. Evidence of teaching excellence and scholarly activity.
Central Michigan University - 20 months ago
Academic advancement is central at Central Michigan University (CMU). It offers undergraduate, graduate, and professional coursework in...