Our highly respected and profitable International Management Consulting client desires an experienced Organizational Design Subject Expert for their Boston, MA area location.
For the motivated person, this position is an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development.
This is a full time position that offers a competitive salary, performance bonus, and other outstanding benefits.
***Local candidates preferred, unfortunately there is no relocation assistance available***
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes credibility with clients and case teams as an expert in the topic area; takes positions and draws conclusions on a range of external and internal issues
- Participates in proposals, cases and case team meetings in an expert role and interacts with clients as needed
- Take a lead role in supporting proposal and lead preparation
- Develop and execute strategic topic
- Help plan and manage the Organization Design topic agenda
- Help develop key Organization Design tools and databases
- Bachelors degree (Required)
- Master's degree (Preferred)
- 10 years of recent work experience in organization design, organization development or change management (Required)
***If using the "Apply online" function, Please make sure that your cover letter and resume are attached in Microsoft Word (.doc) or (.docx) format only.***
Priority will be given to resumes coded “ Organizational Design - Boston" in the subject line.
***Please no phone calls, We thank all who express interest in this opportunity; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FPC of Troy is a national leader in the placement of executives, managers, and professionals.
Confidentiality is always respected. Your resume will never be forwarded to anyone without your permission.
Please visit us on the web at www.fpctroy.com for more opportunities!!!
Fortune Personnel Consultants (FPC) of Troy…You’ll Value The Experience!!!
FPCNational - 15 months ago