When it comes to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our members, Life & Specialty Ventures and its family of companies is always ready.
We are a profitable and growing organization that offers many of the industry’s best individual and group life, dental and disability insurance products. We’re also an organization that’s committed to providing each employee with the chance to make his or her own meaningful difference. Our team is ambitious and passionate, and our work environment is relaxed and fun. Are you ready to join us?
We’re currently searching for an Organizational Development Coordinator to join our dynamic team in Little Rock, Arkansas.
This person will be an integral part of the member experience by:
- supporting the training and development function of the OD team in focus areas including event support, learning management system tasks and reporting, organizing and planning, and assisting trainers and OD department in logistics and administration
- Excellent editing skills
- Expert level skills in MS Office - Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong skills in Excel and Internet Explorer
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, verbal, listening, and written communication skills
- Basic skills in facilitation and project management. Strong administrative, recordkeeping and organizational skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines. Ability to design and develop brochures, documents, and communications
- Ability to plan, design, and implement marketing strategies. Intermediate skills in using learning and event management systems and technologies
- Basic to intermediate web design skills
- Customer and project management skills
- Savvy using communication technologies to work with virtual employees, vendors, and teams
- Ability to work onsite with regular early arrivals of 7:30 - 8am and on occasion in support of training events and project needs work late in the day, up to 6-7 pm
- Associate's Degree or equivalent related experience
- 2 or more years of experience in a training function or event planning and communications role. 1 year experience managing or support learning management systems, webinar, or events technologies. 2 or more years experience editing, formatting, or publishing materials for distribution.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Communications, Management, or related field
- Experience in organizational development, marketing, and/or communications; experience developing and delivering presentations for instruction or education.
USAble Life - 30+ days ago