Your Health, Our Passion
Our hospital recently completed a $40 million renovation that includes a new orthopedic clinic, updated medical imaging, all private rooms and two attached medical office buildings. Combine these with a growing demand for orthopedic surgery in one of the most physician-friendly states and you have a formula for success.
- Newly remodeled, state-of-the-art clinic adjacent to OR surgical suite
- Bread & butter orthopedics: shoulders, hips, knees, joints & more
- 24/7 hospitals handle all admissions & inpatient needs
- Light call: one weekend per month, primarily over the phone, no trauma
- Flexible schedule: four-&-a-half day workweek available
- Fully equpped OR, block scheduling, two+ full days for procedures
- Leader in tort reform - Capped liability, statute of limitations & less litigious
Conveniently located between Indy & Chicago
Our community in northern Indiana has demonstrated a commitment to providing the best schools, affordable housing, outstanding parks/recreation and quality health care. Conveniently located between Indianapolis and Chicago with a metro population 40,000+, options here are limited only by your imagination.
- Logan's Landing: rejuvenated downtown shopping, dining & nightlife district
- Swim & scuba dive in the crystal clear waters of France Park quarry
- Big city fun: one hour to Indy & less than two hours to Chicago
- Hike, bike, fish, camp, cross-country ski all along the Wabash and Eel Rivers
- McHale Performing Arts Center: one of the best auditoriums in the state
- Home to Art on the Avenue - The region's largest art festival
- Immediate access to Kokomo, Lafayette, Fort Wayne & South Bend
Contact me directly today for more details!
Timeline Recruiting - 8 months ago