Certified or Board Eligible Orthopedic Shoulder Surgeon with the skills and experience necessary to diagnose and treat a variety of musculoskeletal disorders and injuries but Specialize in constructive and reconstructive surgery of the shoulder.
- Diagnoses and try to correct medical problems associated with human skeleton, joints, tendons and ligaments
- Treat a broad range of problems including rotator cuff tears, arthritis, instability, fractures, and revision surgery.
- Help keep the damaged bones in alignment and help in replacing damaged tissues and bones.
Educational and Skills Requirements
Education and Licenses:
- Certified/Eligible Orthopedic Surgeon who must have completed an accredited Shoulder Surgery Fellowship or have a private practice
- Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine
Indeed - 15 months ago