The employee serves as a liaison between the retail pharmacy, hospital departments, physicians and patients pending discharge. The coordinator will obtain prescription orders from Monmouth Medical Center patients, facilitate the filling of the prescriptions at the retail pharmacy, and then deliver the prescriptions back to the patient. Responding to this patient need will promote the continuation of patient care and patient available reimbursements at Monmouth Medical Center.
• High School Diploma required
• NJ Board of Pharmacy Technician Registration (obtained within 6 months of hire)
• Retail Pharmacy experience preferred
• Customer Service experience preferred
• Point of Sale System experience preferred
Barnabas Health - 18 months ago