To promote Commonwealth Care Alliance’s (CCA) - SCO (Senior Care Options) and/or other health products to individuals, responsible parties and groups at a variety of settings. Responsible for executing our marketing and enrollment strategies, cultivating relationships with contracted sites, community organizations, senior centers, and elderly & disabled housing etc.
Be able to interact effectively with a multidisciplinary team. Strong written and computer skills required. Proficient in working with prospective members to manage the enrollment cycle and help CCA capitalize on all potential enrollment opportunities. Ability to network with community resources and use marketing channels to increase brand recognition, expand referral circles and grow membership.
- Become a subject matter expert on presenting, promoting and marketing our programs to all interested; including individuals, groups, community organizations, healthcare professionals and have the ability to craft messages that can appeal to different target audiences
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with contracted providers and primary care site partners.
- Perform all enrollment related activities; such as identifying potential prospects, screening leads to ensure eligibility requirements, setting appointments, explaining the program, completing enrollment applications, submitting enrollments to CCA.
- Develop a resource map in assigned territory of community based organizations, elder service agencies, elderly and disabled housing, food pantries, churches etc.; cultivates relationships with them and identifies potential collaborations efforts.
- Plan and implement territory monthly action plan and consistently meet and or exceed enrollment and outreach targets.
- Attend and assist with the planning of educational, outreach and other health related events.
- Work collaboratively with various roles within CCA and our primary care partners to ensure customer requests, questions and issues are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Assure compliance and adherence with Medicare & Medicaid enrollment and marketing policies and procedures.
- Offers recommendations and suggestions for improvements in office, enrollments, marketing practices etc. to enhance service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate efforts to recruit key individual providers that cater to a linguistic minority in a region.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Experience Required:
· BA/BS Degree preferred OR Associates Degree with 5+ years of related experience (e.g. sales, marketing, outreach and/or public relations).
· Must have or be able to obtain the Massachusetts Individual Health Insurance Producer License within 3 months of the date of hire.
- Thorough knowledge of Medicare & Medicaid services, marketing, enrollment policies and guidelines.
- Experience in sales, marketing and customer service preferred. Experience working with elders and disabled individuals.
- Knowledge of healthcare systems/services and/or experience with community organizations, social services and public resources.
- Must be a self-starter with a high level of accountability and responsibility.
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be able to meet directly with members, responsible parties and/or providers in office or home settings.
- Must have the ability to work in a multicultural environment and perform outreach related activities in the community.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment, be flexible, highly organized and be able to prioritize their work.
- Must be able to carry up to 40 lbs. in collateral materials and supplies.
- Position requires a valid driver’s license and a reliable automobile to travel to and within service territory (all travel in Massachusetts – no overnights).
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
Commonwealth Care Alliance, Inc. (CCA) is a not-for-profit care delivery system committed to providing integrated health care and related...