Outside IT Sales-Houston, TX
SmartSource - Houston, TX

This job posting is no longer available on Monster. Find similar jobs: Outside IT Sales jobs - SmartSource jobs

Smartsource is looking for a full time Outside IT Sales Professional
Where: Houston, TX 77024
Company: Managed Services IT company in Houston, TX
Base salary $45K-$50K with commissions up to $78K total compensation (in the first year)
Benefits will be provided after 60 days. Includes Health; IRA in place which is matched dollar for dollar up to 3%.
Travel expenses for gas will be paid for (you will fill out an expense report)

Outside Sales Rep role:
  • Responsible for selling and introducing new customers to the entire product and services line that they offer.
  • You will be responsible for selling hardware and software solutions for small and medium sized companies, and you will also offer them IT support services based on their needs. Examples would include setting up desktops, printers, troubleshooting services; for Pc's, hardware, server support etc.
  • You do not have to have IT background in order to be successfull in this role, but you will have to learn about the IT services that the company offers.
  • There is very little training for this company. They are looking for a seasoned sales person who is independent and a forward thinker. They have 2 others in the same role.
  • The company will provide you with Leads (existing customers that you will support), however they are always looking for new customers in and out of TX that will buy and utilize their IT support services.
  • 3-5 years of selling IT or other products and services
  • You will be responsible for putting together sales proposals as well as providing forecasting/planning and negotiating pricing on certain services/packages that the company offers.
  • You should have proficient computer skills and very good communication and customer service skills.
  • 80% of the job is out in front of the customer and the other 20% is putting paperwork, proposals together and making appointments.
  • The company will provide you with a computer and pay up to $80 for your Iphone expenses.
  • They are looking for someone who can begin right away. Interviews will be conducted on site at their office and an offer will be provided, contingent on a background check.
If you are interested in this role, Please call Carissa at Smartsource: cmacellaio@smartsource-inc.com or call me at 630-818-1053.

Carissa Macellaio

SmartSource, Inc

Recruiting Account Manager

Direct: 630-818-1053

Toll Free: 888-832-7823

Fax: 866-634-8504

cmacellaio@smartsource-inc.com

Monster - 16 months ago - save job - block
Recommended Jobs
IT Program Manager
GE - Houston, TX
GE - 5 days ago

Sales Representative
UniFirst - Houston, TX
UniFirst - 18 hours ago

Technical Support III
Honeywell - Houston, TX
Honeywell - 3 days ago
About this company
20 reviews