Outside Medical Sales Representative - Patient Care Coordinator
Under the direction of the District Manager and/or Region Director this position generates revenue by selling Pacific Pulmonary Services' oxygen and other respiratory services and products to viable customer/referral services (i.e., doctors, assisted living facilities, sleep study centers, etc.) Patient Care Coordinators influence customers and assist them in understanding the life enhancing benefits of Pacific Pulmonary Services' superior patient services to their patient population. Patient Care Coordinators visit patients (both new and existing) and report environmental and safety concerns to referral sources and doctors. These patient centric and other sales strategies result in achievement of the center's business goals and contribution margin.
- Determining market strategies and goals for each product and service.
- Obtaining and coordinating data and information from management and marketing / IT staff / dashboard system.
- Researching and developing lists of new potential customers for his/her territory.
- Creating sales plan by utilizing the pre-classified referral sources list of A-clients, B-clients, C-clients and I-clients; as well as setting goals for converting these pre-qualified referral sources from B-clients to A-clients, etc.
- Doing market research to determine customer needs and providing information to other staff.
- Following up on sales leads an making cold calls on potential customers in an effective and timely manner.
- Maintaining up-to-date understanding / awareness of industry trends, government regulations, and technical developments that effect target markets.
- Establishing and maintaining industry contacts that leads to sales.
- Making regular sales calls to develop / establish relationships and follow up on leads.
- Acting to close deals and finalize contacts.
- Assist / coordinate between the center and referral offices the completion of required paperwork for billing.
- Meeting established sales quotas and revenue goals.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner.
- Perform other duties as required to meet the business needs of the company.
- BA/BS in business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of successful outside sales experience.
- Hard working, self-motivated, independent individuals.
- We seek common-sense individuals who have the desire to help others and contribute to the growth of our business.
- Demonstrated stable career with a track record of success in Sales.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able and comfortable presenting in small group settings.
- Must have a polished, professional presentation.
- Must be able to keep organized, accurate records on daily activities and results.
- Strong organizational skills imperative.
- Ability to manage territory sales funnel to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- We are looking for compassionate people first and sales people second.
- Requires the ability to provide great service as well as to ask for business quickly.
- Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation required.
- Clean motor vehicle record and car insurance.
Pacific Pulmonary Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Time will be divided between sitting, standing, walking and up to 100% regional travel within assigned territory-generally in personal vehicle.
- Occasional lifting and loading of equipment into and out of delivery vehicles and patient homes.
- Minimum physical requirements are the ability lift 52 lbs.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
PPS is one of the largest providers of home oxygen, sleep therapy and nebulized medications in the United States. We have more than 1000...