Develops relationships with referral sources outside of the credit union to obtain 1st mortgage business that otherwise would not be available to the credit union.
1. Procure 1st mortgage loans through resources outside of the credit union, such as but not limited to Real Estate Agents, Builders, Financial Advisors, etc.
2. Cross sell other credit union products.
3. Promotes honest and open communication throughout the credit union.
4. Demonstrate behaviors that are consistent with the credit union’s values, philosophies, and leadership characteristics.
5. Work with other credit union departments to insure the workflow or process is providing the best service to the members.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Proficient knowledge of all mortgage loan products.
2. Proficient knowledge of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/VA Guidelines is a plus.
3. Working knowledge of Origination Software Systems.
4. Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally.
5. Ability to resolve interpersonal conflict and miscommunications.
6. Knowledge of spreadsheet software and ability to use word processing software.
7. Must be able to be bonded.
8. Must be willing and able to implement a Business/Marketing plan.
In this position, individual will be expected to lift up to 20 pounds from time to time.
Also, must be able to stoop, bend, reach, or stand for extended periods of time. Must be able to sit and use a computer for extended periods of time.
This position is expected to be able to work independently and will have to travel in the local area to offices of potential clients to prospect for business.
High school diploma or equivalent and one or more years experience in a 100% commissioned sales position.
CommunityAmerica is the parent organization to the financial institutions known as TWA Credit Union and Yellow Financial Credit Union. It...