TPC Sugarloaf |
, located in Duluth, GA, is seeking part-time Golf Operations Staff to serve our members and guests. Responsibilities include:
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Greet and welcome members and guests to the course
- Provide members with thoroughly cleaned and stocked golf cars
- Remove golf bags from guest's car and load them on a golf car; drive the golf car to the staging area
- Give all guests miscellaneous information that may help them in playing the course
- Ensure that the Golf Car Facility is always clean and orderly
- Perform periodic golf car maintenance and minor special repairs
- Service the practice facility by driving the picker, setting the facility for play, replenishing supplies, etc
Our benefits include:
- Must have a current valid driver's license
- Ability to work as a team
- Demonstrate initiative
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to work morning, evening and weekend shifts
- Must be at least 18 years of age
No phone calls or emails please.
- Competitive wages
- Playing privileges
- Employee discounts
To help ensure our employees' safety, we conduct background checks and are a drug-free workplace.
About the TPC of Myrtle Beach Since opening in February of 1999, the Tournament Player\'s Club of Myrtle Beach has earned a reputation as...