Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, this newly created Outside Sales position will be responsible for generating and maintaining profitable sales by providing customer service excellence, value-added service and solutions to new and existing customers in Middlesex and Essex counties..
- Grow sales and gross margin within your assigned territory and account base as well as develop new account opportunities
- Identify customer needs and utilize the appropriate company resources to meet them.
- Follow-up on existing orders, process all customer inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction through effective communication
- Embark on value based selling.
- Sell services and provide accurate information to the customer.
- Maximize sales & profitability through knowledge of marketplace and presenting a competitive advantage.
- Manage time properly, be well-planned.
- Work effectively with internal customers.
- Actively support promotions.
- Work within the policies and procedures of the company.
- Works with Sales/Branch manager to develop accurate annual Sales plans.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4-6 years sales experience.
- EPEC certifications, a plus.
- Strong industry/business contacts preferred
- Equivalent education or experience may be substituted for any of the above.