Whirlydome Orlando is a new entertainment center located on International drive. We are currently seeking a qualified Outside Sales Rep to drive outbound sales with primary focus on the corporate and convention markets targeting buyout opportunities.
The Outside Sales Rep will be paid a base salary and bonus (based on meeting defined sales and revenue objectives). The base salary will comprise approximately half of the Outside Sales Rep's total compensation, targeting 50k with the total compensation opportunity anticipated to be up to $150k.
Whirlydome offers WhirlyBall, Laser Tag, a state of the art Formula 1 driving simulator, video and table games, and restaurant & full service bar services. WhirlyBall, which can be compared to lacrosse with bumper cars, is played on one of our two 4,000-square-foot indoor courts, and has become popular across other centers in North America. The WhirlyBall Orlando Entertainment Center is a 26,000 sq foot facility that offers private meeting and party rooms that provide a great venue for special occasions, corporate events, and team building activities!
The preferred candidate for this role will have a minimum of three to five years experience in a sales-oriented position, preferably in pharmaceutical sales or sales experience in hospitality sales working in a hotel, resort, restaurant, or golf center.
The Outside Sales Rep will put in a significant amount of time calling on local businesses. The work schedule will be flexibly, however, long hours are to be expected with occasional late evenings, weekends and holidays to be considered “normal working hours”.
Requirements for the position –
• Must be able to convert “activity” to actual sales measured by events booked and sold
• Ability to engage potential clients throughout the entire selling process building relationships that result in repeat sales opportunities
• Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting revenue goals and objectives
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and determine task priorities
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
• Superior organization, project, and personnel management skills
• Ability to think through problematic situations suggesting viable solutions.
• Excellent business and sales acumen.
• Clean driving record
• Successfully clear a background check
Only qualified candidates need apply. If your skill set is a match to the position, you will be contacted for addition discussion.
We are an EOE.