Outside Sales Consultant - Bath Design Sales Representative
If you are seeking a sales position with the opportunity to make a six-figure income, then join our team at BATH FITTER!
You will give in-home presentations during which you will educate and inspire your clients with all the possibilities BATH FITTER has to offer them by showcasing our products and services. Your objective is to provide the customer with a bathroom solution and a superb in-home shopping experience with the ultimate goal of leaving with a signed deal.
We provide pre-set appointments
BATH FITTER will help you take your sales career to new heights by providing you with
Up to 10 Preset, Prequalified appointments a Week !
Initial 3 Months on the Job :
You will receive the benefit of a $600 weekly base salary or your commissions; whichever is the greater, for the first 3 months following your date of hire. This orientation period is to help you get acquainted with our company and product. After this period, compensation will revert to 100% commission only.
In return for your diligence and commitment, you will be eligible for:
- Comprehensive Benefit Package with a major portion of the medical premium funded by the company
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Paid time off
- 401(k) Plan Provided as well as Life Insurance
- Flexible working hours & schedule
- Excellent commissions and no cap on your commissions
- Extra earnings when you self-generate your own appointments
As an Outside Sales Consultant for BATH FITTER, you must demonstrate the ability and desire to perform in an exciting, fast-growth retail company environment. We are seeking someone with a proven track record of building meaningful relationships that result in consistent referrals which you will self-generate through installation visits, participating in related organizations and clubs, and by attending trade shows and conferences.
Additional responsibilities for the include:
- Providing quotes for potential customers
- Giving in-home presentations highlighting our products and services
- Taking accurate measurements of bathtub and shower areas
- Preparing paperwork on all quotes provided
- Minimum 3 years of Sales experience; In-Home Sales experience, a plus
- Ability to read a tape-measure to 1/16th of an inch
- Ability to lift 30 pounds, as well as bend and kneel consistently
- Have a driver’s license, insurance and reliable vehicle
- Ability to “one-call close'
Bath Fitter - 16 months ago