As an Outside Sales Executive you will work in the small to medium sized business markets with companies in the $100 Mil to $1 Bil in revenue. You will drive new sales by prospecting, identifying and developing new corporate accounts in the greater Houston area. Your high energy level, unmatched motivation and results driven history along with a hunter instinct will ensure your success in this position. Knowing how to build, fill and manage a sales pipeline is a must. Prospecting, networking and referral gathering skills are essential as the bulk of the sale is made while you are setting the face to face sales presentation. Once you are face to face with a prospective client you will enjoy an unheard of 40% closing rate.
You Will Sell:
What You Can Expect From Alsbridge?
- Telecom network procurement. Current provider and what is their level of service?
- Telecom network assessment. How much are they paying, and what do they truly need?
- Telecom expense management. You will help clients get the right level of service in the most efficient and least expensive manner available.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Cutting edge sales and marketing pieces.
- Comprehensive training that includes classroom sessions, role playing and face to face meetings with clients.
- Ongoing support, mentoring and client strategizing.
- CRM supported by Salesforce, Inside View and Discover Org.
- Extensive thought leadership in new and emerging technology.
- World class support and service from a dedicated staff of tenured professionals.
- An opportunity to become a team member of a company that has experienced explosive growth since its foundation in a high growth global industry. You will not be going it alone.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a focus in sales and/or marketing.
- Proven self starter with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong sales background of 5-7 years plus required. Proven closer who can deliver results.
- Experience with B2B prospecting and C-level selling along with impeccable presentations skills.
- Great relationship skills, proven decision making ability, critical thinking, tenacity and resilience.
- You must be well organized and be able to prioritize and manage your time.
- No overnight travel required, but you must be able to travel within your geographic area that will encompass prospects in your entire metropolitan area.