Achieve division sales and margin goals for propane, heating oil, diesel fuel and gasoline. Promote and sell our products and services while focusing on customer service. Consult with industrial, agriculture and commercial clients to provide an energy solution that meets their needs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Successfully prospect for new clients.
- Grow sales and margin at existing accounts.
- Deliver sales presentations on NOCO and the Fuels Division products.
- Conduct customer and technical assessments
- Collect information for and perform load calculations
- Prepare pricing, present proposals, negotiate and close sales.
- Make on-site visits to farms and businesses. Present proposals for propane, heating oil, and diesel fuel solutions. Negotiate and close sales.
- Provide sales leadership for inside sales, customer service, and drivers.
- Provide excellent customer service and problem resolution.
- Recommend programs to increase sales and promote goodwill with customers.
- Meet or exceed sales and profit goals monthly.
- Maintain weekly and monthly reports.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. Promote a positive relationship with customers, vendors, coworkers and supervisors. Work as a team player, helping to meet department and company goals and objectives.
- Complete all necessary paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS RELATED:
- Possess a minimum of 3 years experience in sales.
- Possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience in selling to the agriculture market.
- High school diploma
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management abilities
- Influential team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Aggressive sales leadership
- Excellent propane and liquids technical knowledge
- Accomplished on-site sales techniques.
NOCO Energy Corp. - 20 months ago
NOCO is a family-owned and operated corporation with deep roots in the Western New York Community. Headquartered in Tonawanda, NY for 75...