Auto req ID 8518BR
Job Title Outside Sales Rep - Kansas City
Business Unit Milgard Manufacturing
Job Posting Category Sales/Business Development
Country United States
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
An Outside Sales Representative aggressively grows sales and promotes the Milgard brand and acts as a Milgard business representative for all window distribution channels. Manages accounts and provides customer service to Milgard dealers and home builders.
This position is for the Kansas City/St. Louis region and you must reside in the area.
KEY Duties and Responsibilities:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
- Responsible for selling Milgard products to location dealer base and home builder accounts.
- Promote sales growth and business opportunities for all Milgard customers.
- Work with all and home builders within territory to advise them of various Milgard product solutions.
- Provide business counsel and marketing advice to dealers.
- Provide sales and service support to homeowners in concert with Milgard dealers.
- Promote Milgard products through trade/home/specific shows and other media managing expense accounts for literature, wearables, communications and travel/entertainment to budgeted levels.
- Support the order fulfillment process by working extensively with inside sales reps, production personnel, customer service, credit and delivery.
- Create and execute MPS objectives, meet MPS commitments and work within guidelines of MPS and the Milgard Philosophy.
- Reflect Milgard business values and the Milgard Philosophy in all business interactions.
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION :
EDUCATION/LICENSES/CERTIFICATION/FORMAL TRAIINING :
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in outside sales.
- Building industry knowledge required.
- Experience working with distributors and developers preferred.
- High School Diploma
- Sales skill training.
- Read, write and understand the English language.
- Sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proven success in a sales territory.
- Computer literacy with ability to learn new computer software programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Milgard does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. Milgard is an at-will employer.
- Varies from inside office to outdoors at jobsites.
E-Verify English Milgard is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Milgard is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English , Spanish
E-Verity Right to Work Poster: English , Spanish
Masco - 15 months ago
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...