Outside Sales Rep- Greenville, SC
This position is responsible for soliciting new residential customers through direct door-to-door contact, explaining products and services available to potential customers, and obtaining customer orders to meet established sales objectives and increase sales volume. This position will travel 80%+ of time in a designated territory using a personal vehicle, be responsible for accurate completion of all necessary paperwork to support sales activities including sales orders, sales agreements, billing forms and sales reports in a manner consistent with quality control guidelines.
This position is paid a base salary plus commissions with a total earning potential up to six figures! The successful candidate will have sales or customer service experience, a current valid drivers’ license, satisfactory motor vehicle report, and be familiar with communication devices such as PDAs, smart phones, routers, modems, converters, and wireless devices.
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have valid driver’s license
• Must have high school degree or equivalent work experience
• Must have minimum of 1 year sales and/or customer service experience
• Knowledge of cable or telecommunications services
• Experience with consumer education of products and services
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Ability to maintain a high level of self-motivation
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
• Majority of time is spent in an outside environment with exposure to inclement weather and minimal time in an office environment
• Must be able to lift 10-20 pounds for 20 – 30 feet (digital boxes, etc.)
• Exposure to moderate noise levels
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends
• Occassionally required to work overtime as the business needs dictate
Charter is an equal opportunity employer.
Charter Communications - 11 months ago
Charter Communications navigates the waters of US cable services. The cable system operator has about 5 million mostly-residential...