Outside Sales Representative
Unlimited Earning Potential
Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks & Mortuaries is hiring for our growing Advance Planning Sales Team. If you are looking for a fast-paced sales position with an industry leader, we may be the perfect career choice for you.
Forest Lawn Sales Representatives, help families make important and personal decisions ahead of time rather than having to make them when a death occurs. Our Sales Representatives assist families in selecting and purchasing their memorial property, and help families pre-plan and fund their funerals with the purchase of a life insurance policy. From purchasing memorial property to planning the details of the funeral, everything is decided and taken care of before the need arises by our Sales Professionals.
As a Forest Lawn Sales Representative, you will enjoy superior administrative and management support, results-oriented marketing programs, and a range of park events for generating leads and building relationships. Promotional sales material and direct mail programs also offer compelling and professional communication opportunities. Forest Lawn Sales Representatives utilize their existing personal networks, their involvement in their communities, and all of the resources provided by Forest Lawn to support their sales efforts.
At Forest Lawn, our sales success is based on the relationships our Sales Representatives build with the many people who take advantage of Forest Lawn's Advance Planning program. For someone who loves working with people, who wants to make a difference in the lives of others, and who enjoys the sales process, being a Sales Representative could be the perfect career choice. Its about helping people Honor a Life. Sales experience in our industry is preferred but not essential.
Outstanding Compensation and Benefits Package Includes:
- 16 weeks of Paid Classroom & Field Training
- Generous Commissions
- Bonuses & Incentives
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Company provided laptop & cell phone
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
- 401(k) with a matching contribution
- Flexible Hours After Completion of Training
· Ability to Network easily and generate sales
· Creative and Energetic
· Great Communication skills
· Bilingual Ability is a Plus
· Life Insurance is a Plus but not required
· Sales experience in our industry is preferred but not required
· Valid CA Driver’s License and reliable transportation
To Apply for this Employment Opportunity, Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax your resume to 1-323-551-5047, or feel free to stop by any of our locations to pick up an application in person.
- To learn more about the benefits of working as a Sales Representative, please visit: