Outside Sales Representative
Benchmark Learning has been providing innovative education on cutting-edge topics for IT, ITIL, Developer, Business Analysis, Project Management and Business Professionals since 1988. Our world-class instructors teach the skills needed to maximize technology investments for organizations and help build and define individual careers for students.
Our education services help strengthen people, process and technology investments. By questioning, listening and assessing our customers’ needs, we build and deliver solutions that support business initiatives. We strive to grow the skills of our people for continual engagement within our work culture, our community and changing client needs.
At Benchmark Learning, we truly care about employees, customers, and clients. We practice open communication and open book management. Each employee is an important piece to the success of Benchmark Learning. Each employee is held accountable for delivering results in a sincere and ethical manger that speaks to the core values of this company. All employees are expected to grow and develop their skills through experience and education.
• Meets or exceeds established sales quota in a team environment.
• Identifies market potential through a strong business acumen (business savvy, political savvy, interpersonal and presentation skills).
• Initiates sales process by prospecting, scheduling appointments, making initial presentation, understanding business needs, developing proposals, closing learning solutions.
• Building rapport with potential clients, on the benefits of our learning solutions and service capabilities.
• Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing additional solutions and services.
• Recommends new solutions and services by evaluating current solutions and identifying additional opportunities.
Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5+ years of sales experience.
• Preferred: 3 + years of highly successful sales experience, preferably in business-to-business sales.
• Self-confidence, positive attitude, solid work ethic and a strong desire to succeed.
• High degree of flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
• Strong customer service skills, initiative and desire to help people.
• Excellent communication, written, and oral skills
• Experience in being managed to forecast and company quota
Salary: Base plus bonus - Compensation is customized around experience, past performance, skills, and competency.
To Apply: Please email your resume to https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4675741
Globe University/Minnesota School of Business - 11 months ago