As a United Auto Credit Sales Rep you are the face of the Company with our number one customer – our dealers. Your ability to leverage the relationships you build makes you the single most important factor in growing our business. It’s not easy – if it was, anyone could do it. Your ability to provide best-in-class service to your dealers will determine the value they place in you and United Auto Credit. And in this business, value equals success. To ensure your success, we provide you with the training, programs and technology you will need to help your dealers sell more cars and make more money. And when your dealers make more money, so will you.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
A typical day for a United Auto Credit Area Manager includes:
• Territory/production analysis.
• An average of 4-8 dealership visits focused on:
o Signing new dealerships, growing the application count with existing dealerships and capturing approved contracts.
o Reviewing deals with your dealer partners and helping them to structure or restructure as needed to fit the program.
o Acting as a consultant/partner to F&I Managers to ensure maximum profitability for dealership through the sale of UAC products.
• Working closely with your assigned Credit Analyst and Funder to ensure loan approvals and fast funding.
• Working with the Dealer Compliance team in resolving issues within your market.
• Completion of production reports as needed for management.
• Building and maintaining dealer relationships and following up on approved Loan Application.
• Providing best-in-class customer service to your dealer customers.
THE WISH LIST
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
• 1-3 years previous experience in a challenging sales role with a proven track record of success.
• Previous experience in the Financial Services Sector is preferred but not required.
• The ability to work out of your home and travel daily (within a 60 mile radius) to call on dealers. (A valid driver’s license and auto insurance are required.)
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Must be high energy and engaging – someone people enjoy working with.
• Strong numeric ability for the purpose of reading and understanding credit applications and structuring deals.
• Confidence, not arrogance.
• Above average work ethic and drive with the ability to work independently.
• High level of objectivity with openness to feedback and change.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
We offer our team members a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure (starting at deal #1), car allowance, company gas card and state of the art technology – including an iPad and iPhone – to utilize in the field. From a perks perspective we provide a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) investment plan with Company match, paid time off, team building events and Company Gear just to name a few. Our training program is designed to provide you with the tools and resources you will need to succeed.
Established in 1996, United Auto Credit has grown to become a national leader in non-prime automotive finance. Our core business is working with our dealer partners to provide reliable and affordable transportation to customers recovering from past credit problems, or to establish credit for the first time.
With our headquarters in Southern California, offices in Arizona, New York, Tennessee, Texas and a sales force key-pointed across the country, our team members enjoy working in an exciting industry and a diverse work environment. It’s fast paced, and it’s hard work. But it also provides every employee an opportunity to make a difference and share in the success they create.
We are DRIVEN TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UnitedAutoCredit or contact
UAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support a drug free environment which includes pre-employment drug and background screening.
Established in 1996, United Auto Credit has grown to become a national leader in non-prime automotive finance. Our core business is working...