This position will be based out of Connecticut.
Identify, develop and maintains relationships with assigned territory in order to generate business that is profitable, sustainable and collectible.
Essential Functions/Areas of Responsibility:
- Develops and implements a segment specific sales strategy.
- Establishes pricing guidelines for customers in coordination with Sales Management and Inside Sales department.
- Coordinates orders with the appropriate sales departments to ensure a timely delivery of the product to the customer.
- Coordinates the resolution of customer complaints regarding damaged / incorrect material and delivery / inventory problems.
- Assesses the profit potential of all existing and prospective accounts in order to eliminate unprofitable business.
- Effectively utilize the CRM to regularly update account plans and objectives as appropriate to the profit and sales potential of each customer.
- Responds to periodic requests for information from management and corporate functions.
- Encourages all customers to deepen their business relationship with O’Neal Flat Rolled Metals through parallel selling and cost saving initiatives.
ONeal Flat Rolled Metals - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard