Florida Tile is looking for an Outside Sales Representative to introduce our new and existing product lines to the local market. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining customer relationships with contractors, designers, architects and other professionals in the construction and remodeling industry. This position is also responsible for all sales merchandising, technical information, customer product knowledge, and evaluating the area's market needs and business conditions in their territory. Successful OSRs will drive the top line to meet or exceed sales goals, while maintaining profitability through appropriate pricing and accounts receivable follow-up.
There is no relocation available for the position.
All questions should go directly to our recruiters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties: • Exceed sales and sales mix budgets while maintaining average discount / margin within agreed parameters.
Qualifications: • Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Develop and implement sales, marketing plan/initiatives with customers
- Target, call on, and develop relationships through effective time management with builders, contractors, dealers, architects, specifiers, designers and other channels.
- Introduce and successfully initiate company programs and new product introductions.
- Assess competitors, their product lines and strategies and keep Branch Manager informed..
- Prospecting, qualifying and establishing new customers
- Evaluate product field complaints and resolve them in accordance with company guidelines
- Collect all necessary field information to help branch manager and credit department to set and maintain credit limit for each customer. Assist in collections and in resolution of all credit issues.
- Utilize CRM software to document sales related activities.
- At least three years of direct sales experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline preferred
- Proficient in MS Office and AS400 ERP
- Ability to achieve company goals with little supervision
- Overall analysis of the total and individual markets in order to set goals, plan and execute market research, forecasting sales and establishing new markets.
- Development, planning and the execution of yearly business plan.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities in a fast paced work environment.
- Experience in the tile, flooring, or building materials industry is preferred
- Sales experience in the Dallas, Texas area is preferred
Florida Tile, Inc. - 10 months ago