Responsible for creating retail economics for the Organization as we sell pre-owned trucks, therefore profitability reducing Company held inventory on trades from New Truck business.
High School Diploma or GED
Minimum 2 years retail sales experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain CDL status (Commercial Drivers License)
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status).
- Positive Attitude, Ethics, and International Values which support our company's values and a healthy, high performance culture.
- Demonstrated sales ability with a successful track record
- 5 plus years truck retail sales experience is preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of truck specs International and competitors
- Navistar's Positive Attitude
- Ethics & Values
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Self Development
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Navistar, Inc. - 30+ days ago
Navistar, Inc., a primary operating subsidiary of Navistar International, manufactures medium- and heavy-duty trucks bearing the Internation...