Build your career here and experience the advantages that come with working for one of the most respected names in the industry.
We’re looking for a dynamic person to support the Industrial market primarily in the Greater Chicago area in the role of Outside Sales Representative. This is an established territory that requires a high level of sales experience.
· Competitive Compensation including an aggressive commission program
· Company Car/gas/maintenance
· Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay
· Medical (PPO)/Dental/Vision
· Short-Term Disability
· Flexible Spending Account
· Life Insurance
· 401(k) with company match
In this position, you will serve customers; service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts; meet and exceed established sales goals; manage territory effectively; resolve customer complaints; maintain professional and technical knowledge; provide historical records of activities; contribute to team effort.
· Minimum requirements: will have 3 years outside sales experience.
· Makes articulate, effective presentations to a variety of audiences.
· Ability to develop rapport with client management and maintain strong working relationships.
· Ensures that the customer receives a superior product or service. Listens attentively and responds effectively to customer complaints.
· Closes the sale by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, and consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
· Ranks within the top 10% of current sales force. Has a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals.
· Experience managing accounts and targeting prospects within a designated region.
· Generates leads through planning and persistence.
· Clean Driving Record