Each member of our sales team is counted on to originate and maintain relationships. These relationships are extremely important in the continued success of our growth.
As an Account Manager, you will set appointments with business owners using phone prospecting, face-to-face prospecting, networking and referral partner relationships. You will then run scheduled appointments, uncover needs and present The Office Connection solutions to close sales.
- Meet and Exceed Monthly Sales Targets.
- Travels, by car and/or walking, throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop clientele.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
- Develops and maintains outstanding working relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Distributes product catalog and specialty flyers to current and prospective clients.
- Displays or demonstrates merchandise, using samples or catalog, to develop customers' product knowledge.
- Works with Customer Service Representative to ensure customer understands ordering process.
- Investigates and resolves customer issues.
- Bachelors Degree (BS or BA) preferred but not required.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- B2B experience a plus.
- Industry knowledge a plus.
The Office Connection - 16 months ago