Rainbow Paint is part of the Indecor Group, Inc - Benjamin Moore & Co.’s family of Company-Owned stores. We are full service paint and decorating retail destination featuring Benjamin Moore Products. The store chain has locations in Chicago, Virginia, Philadelphia, New York City and Hawaii. There are exciting opportunities for growth in different geographic locations throughout the United States.
Summary: The primary responsibly of the Outside Sales Representative is attaining growth targets through end-user accounts. Responsibilities include developing business plans that focus on accounts including but not limited to Hospitality, Residential Repaint, Light Industrial, Heath Care, Commercial and local municipality segments contractors, developing leads through strong communications with store managers and employees and projecting new potential growth opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Outside Sales Representative : careers in Sales, Sales employment, customer sales and service, paint store, paint and decorating, paint employment, retail paint stores, and retail jobs
- Develop, evaluate and maintain an effective sales and marketing plan for in assigned territory.
- Ensure market growth through effective account prospecting and increase in existing purchasing orders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with accounts through site and office visits
- Visit job sites reviewing competitive data in an effort to gain knowledge of jobs to either inquire or present as a lead to painting contractors.
- Educate all contractors and other accounts on store product portfolio and services.
- Identify new selling opportunities and closes new deals in alignment with market strategies and assigned goals.
- Knowledge of job aids and specifications.
- Sets pricing on specific jobs.
- Attend trade shows or other relevant functions to obtain competitive information.
- Partner with store managers gaining a complete understand of all paint related jobs taking place in the local territory area.
- Direct business through assigned stores based on customer service level requirements
- Manage complaint resolutions
- Follow-up on leads generated through the store and cultivate existing house accounts
- Provide in store assistance with staffing/training as assigned.
- Other duties may be assigned.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
- 2 or 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be in good standing.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the professional contractor business
- Experience with prospecting and cold callings tactics
- Experience in developing and implementing territory business plans
- Must have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal and communication, speaking and listening skills.
- Must be able to deliver presentations to large and small groups of customers or co-workers.
- Demonstrated skills in customer service, satisfying customer complaints and negotiating.
- Detail oriented along with the ability to manage time efficiently and appropriately.
- Able to use computer proficiently.
- NACE Certification a plus.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or mover 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up
SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT:
Benjamin Moore & Coendeavors to make applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that we will reply only to inquiries regarding system accessibility and will not respond to any other inquiries sent to this email address.
Benjamin Moore - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Not only can you paint the town red with Benjamin Moore paints, you can stain and finish it as well. In addition to ready-mixed colors --...