DYE Snow Goggles is searching for experienced Outside Sales Representatives to focus on sales of DYE snow goggles and protective gear in Canada.
There are three separate sales territories:
1) British Columbia
2) Alberta and
This is an excellent opportunity for highly motivated sales reps to work with one of the world's largest Action Sports companies.
Born in 1994, DYE Precision has grown and evolved over the past 19 years into the market leader in the Extreme Sports Industry with Offices and Distribution Centers located in the US, Europe and Asia.
An Outside Sales Representative’s job necessitates determining, generating and capturing the sales outside of the organization. The main tasks involve increasing market share for DYE Snow goggles and protective gear. The outsides sales representative takes orders of existing customers, securing prospective new clientele by telephone, email, or by visiting in-person, and closing sales.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage all on-going sales activities pertaining to the dealer base, including establishment of new dealer accounts, order processing, and implementation of dealer sales business plans.
• Assist with rollout of sales merchandising, processes, and programs within dealer base
• Ensure all customers are up to date on information disseminated from the home office relative to marketing, product, programs, sales, and events
• Distribute POP to dealers, as necessary
• Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms
• Provide customers with product samples and catalogs
• Schedule appointments and meet with existing customers to review product inquiries
• Effectively plan and conduct sales presentations by meeting customers on a regular basis
• Liaise between the company and the customers for up-to-date condition on pricing and the latest product release launches
• Generate and develop new business accounts in order to increase revenue
• Continuously update all customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements
• Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner
• Keep dealers current on products, stock levels, special offers, and backorder status, while keeping specific inventory numbers confidential
• Inform customers of components of DYE Snow products, emphasizing sellable features and benefits for end-user’s; review and present product price lists, quantity price breaks, shipping quotes, etc.
• Provide management with information from the field relative to the competition and market change
• Attend conferences and trade shows
• Perform updating and maintenance of customer accounts including contact names and numbers
• Independently manage his/her own leads, while keeping management informed
• Refer customer product return calls to Customer Service to issue an RA number when a customer has an item to return for repair or replacement
• Ensure suggested retail prices are being followed by dealers by routinely checking dealer sites, forums, etc., to make sure dealers are adhering to our pricing strategy
• Ensure customer’s sites have DYE Snow images and copy accurately and professionally displayed
• Set up new accounts by establishing basic correspondence and researching to verify new accounts have an actual brick and mortar address and are not too close to already approved dealers
• Address and handle customer complaints and also assist customers in resolving product-related technical questions; shares with R&D and management any product quality issues that surface
• Remain up-to-date and knowledgeable on the action sports industry by perusing the internet snowboard and eyewear forums, chat groups and the like, to be abreast of what’s new and occurring in the industry
• Keep management informed of competitors’ products and promotions by tracking promotional programs, competitive products, and merchandise marketing practices
• Present and demonstrate new DYE Snow products at industry events; may provide product training sessions in order to provide customers with an in-depth knowledge to share with their end retail customers
• Overnight travel required
WORK EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience required, with at least two years in retail sales and/or dealer sales management experience
• Experience in the action sports industry preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Must have valid driver’s license and safe driving record
• Must be able to move around store displays, transport samples, and demonstrate use of product
• Must be able to travel via automobile to visit customers
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please email your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations through Malakye.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org If emailing directly use subject line DYE Snow Outside Sales Representative – Canadian. Please reference the area you are interested in working - British Columbia, Alberta or Winnipeg.
No relocation offered.