Responsible for setting up and operating manual hydraulic and meter mix molding machines used in the production of connectors.
Works from process sheets and production drawings to perform production tasks.
Molds components in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years production experience in a manufacturing environment using manual press machines or equivalent.
- Experience using manual molding machines.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language at a level that allows for comprehension of detailed instructions.
- Proficient at multi-tasking and prioritizing workflow.
- Adept at reading and interpreting technical drawings.
- Ability to perform visual inspection of product quality and to identify defects.