Assists Overpayment Resolutions Manager with the training and supervision of the resolution department. Performs daily discrepancy account resolution and coding.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Provides introductory and ongoing training and education to staff to ensure that policies and procedures are followed
· Meets with the Manager regularly to effectively communicate and resolve overpayment issues, set and prioritize goals and improve processes
· Assists with staff communication, providing updates, resolving issues, setting goals and maintaining standards
· Maintain established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, patient, and customer service policies
· Assist with payroll activities for team members (i.e., time cards, edit sheets)
· Assist manager with development and implementation of department and project action plans
· Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement"
· Perform validation of discrepancy reason codes assigned by Discrepancy Analyst
· Initiate refunds of identified overpayments and clears discrepancies from the log
· Monitor take-backs and initiate refunds as appropriate.
· Other duties as assigned
· At least one year of related experience required
· Prior supervisory experience preferred