General Statement of Duties: Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: Provides comprehensive customer service in a high volume and challenging, fast-paced environment both at the front desk and the reception center. Interprets and responds to inquiries regarding admissions & registration and general college policies. Processes admission applications and registration requests from all prospective and current students including online application processing. Provides computer navigation support to students for Web Advisor, the Portal and Life Map. Answers calls, emails etc., and responds to requests and refers students to appropriate resources for information on a breadth of topics such as advising, counseling, international student admissions, Start Smart, campus tours, financial aid and testing. Works with students applying to selective programs. Processes unofficial transcript requests and uses Image Now as needed to support operations. The individual in this position will also provide supervision to employees during the weekend. Special projects as needed and other duties as assigned.
Commonwealth of Massachusetts Human Resources Division Classification Specification for Clerk VI may be obtained at the Human Resources Office or at: http://www.mass.edu/forinstitutions/humanresources/classspecshrd.asp
- Applicants must have at least (A) five years of full-time or equivalent part-time experience in office work, of which (B) at least two years must have been in a supervisory or administrative capacity.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer-service skills.
- Ability to supervise, including planning and assigning work according to the nature of the job to be accomplished during working hours .
- Highly developed skills in Microsoft Office.
- Proven ability to work with a diverse student, faculty & staff population.
- Salary: 20/hrs. @ $ 401.45/wk
- Shift: Friday 3pm-7PM & Saturday & Sunday 8-4PM
- Closing Date: March 28, 2013
- Application Instructions: Resume and cover letter
SUBMIT APPLICATION MATERIALS IN CONFIDENCE TO:
Bhcc.interviewexchange.com-Click on the position and click on “Apply Now” and follow the instructions.
HispanicsInHigherEd.com - 13 months ago