Drives company vehicle over established route to deliver products.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTIONS OF JOB
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Drives company vehicle to job sites, homes or private businesses to deliver paint and sundries.
- Fills out required logs, maintain records and freight tickets.
- Informs regular customers of new products or services.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Places stock on shelves or racks.
- Loads and unloads company vehicle.
- Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected or unsold merchandise.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- Maintain work area and vehicle in clean efficient manner.
- Assist in stocking store and maintaining shelves with paint and sundries.
- Performs routine maintenance on company vehicle.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have a Valid Drivers License.
Comex Group - 10 months ago