to learn more.
Support marketing/communications and philanthropy in donor and member stewardship. Responsibilities include organizing and archiving marketing/communications materials for internal use (gathering and posting information on Connect and notifying staff); assisting with Idaho Campaign (responding to staff requests for information, materials, etc.); developing and drafting content for donor communications, membership appeals, membership renewals and thank-you letters. Other responsibilities include administering chapter’s Facebook and Twitter, assisting in membership and outreach events, and assisting in development of newsletters and annual report under the direction of the director of communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field and 2 years related work experience or equivalent combination.
- Experience writing, editing and/or proofreading.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite of software applications.
- Experience working with social media programs: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of how to effectively communicate to donors and members.
- Strong organizational and proof reading skills. Attention to detail a must.
- Demonstrated experience in MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Facebook and Twitter.
- Ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret data. Ability to use advanced computer functions including navigating the Internet.
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, and InDesign preferable.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
- This is a part-time, 20 hours/week position.
The Nature Conservancy offers competitive compensation, a 401k plan, flexible work policies and a collaborative work environment. We also provide professional development opportunities and promote from within. As a result, you will find a culture that supports and inspires conservation achievement and personal development, both within the workplace and beyond.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to position number 41659, submit resume and cover letter as one document. All applications must be submitted in the system prior to 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on January 6, 2013.
Failure to complete all of the required fields may result in your application being disqualified from consideration. The information entered in the education and work experience sections are auto screened by the system based on the basic qualifications of the position.
You must click
to apply for the position. You may select “save for later” if you prefer to create a draft application for future submission. Once submitted, applications cannot be revised or edited.
If you are experiencing technical issues, please refer to our
applicant user guide
The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant must meet the requirements of The Nature Conservancy’s background screening process
The Nature Conservancy - 7 months ago