The basic purpose of this position is to pick up and deliver freight efficiently and productively; to handle freight without damage, check freight received/delivered against freight bill for accuracy; to maintain good customer relations and to solicit new freight; to operate equipment safely and to practice personal safety. Works Monday-Friday and home every night.
Applicants must possess:
- Willingness to lift, push and pull heavy articles of freight as needed during pick-up and delivery of freight
- Class A CDL
- Minimum of 12 months verifiable Class A CDL driving experience
- Favorable motor vehicle report and background check
- Willingness to work staggered start times
- Willingness to provide positive Customer Service on a daily basis
- Must obtain doubles, Haz-mat and Tanker endorsements prior to road test
- Should have strong desire to be part of a positive team driven organization
Southeastern Freight Lines - 10 months ago
Less-than-truckload (LTL) carrier Southeastern Freight Lines hauls freight throughout the southern US with a fleet of about 2,000 tractors...