Currently interviewing for an experienced PA to work with the Orthopedic Trauma team.
Additional Summary Specific to Job
- Inpatient clinical work site (may scrub in with physician)
- Work independently on the Orthopedic Trauma floor in colaboration with Emergency Services
- Fast paced, never know what going to get
- May or may not first assist in OR with Surgeon
- Work with different specialties
- Nights 7p-7a (no call currently)
Bachelor degree in Nursing. Current Texas Licensure as a Registered Nurse. Certification as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
Bachelor degree from a Physician Assistant program, approved by the Council of Medical Education of the American Medical Association (AMA). National Certification, ACLS and CPR certification and proficiency in the use of medical and surgical instruments and equipment required by work.
Willing to consider a new graduate. Would like to find a candidate with experience with general orthopedic surgery.
Please post four PA for Trauma Orthopaedic Surgery.
Established in 1972 by The University of Texas System Board of Regents, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth)...